Vistry appointed JLES Thames as their Specialist Contractor to complete major sewer and highway works. JLES’ works programme enabled Milton Keynes Council to issue the schemes maintenance certificate.
• 3,500m2 carriageway surfacing.
• 1,300m2 carriageway reconstruction.
• 3,500m2 block paved carriageway and speed table construction.
• 700m2 footpath surfacing.
• Installation of multiple street lighting columns and ducting.
• Installation of multiple gully pots and laterals.
• Kerb installation and remediation.
• Block paved carriageway in-statements.
• Ironwork installation.
• Major Road and Sewer works undertaken to bring the estate up to an adoptable standard, including a full final surfacing package.
• £500,000 contract value.
• Extensive resident liaison programme implemented.
• Extensive liaisons /collaboration with another major house builder to ensure both works programmes could be completed safely and efficiently.
• Extensive liaisons with Milton Keynes Council throughout works programme.
• Extensive liaisons to divert the area bus company.
• Traffic and pedestrian management solutions.
• Supervision and management.
Due to another major house builders works commencing during the programme, collaboration and co-ordination between companies was critical to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
"We utilised JLES Group’s Post Built Adoption Package on our legacy development in Milton Keynes which required the road & sewers being brought up to an adoptable standard including drainage, street lighting installation and final surfacing of the adoptable carriageway. We were very impressed with their ability to manage the various disciplines including their overall control from a Customer Care point of view. I’d recommend their services going forward."
“JLES are extremely professional, I am very pleased with the S38 works carried out and their communication, which is second to none. Across the site, the service was excellent, any issues were dealt with accordingly and we were provided with regular updates.”