The JLES Pedometer Challenge wrapped up on 28th August and was thoroughly enjoyed by all, and ended up a fairly competitive spectacle.
The teams were as follows:
- Let’s Get Fiscal (AKA Group)
- The Mile-Long Club (AKA North West)
- Walk Like an Egyptian (AKA Southern)
- Red Hot Chilli Steppers (AKA Northern)
- Forrest Gump and The Shrimps (AKA Central)
- Premature Acceleration (AKA South West)
As a collective, we achieved 6, 851, 579 steps – equivalent to around 3,244 miles (which is the same as doing a marathon roughly 124 times). The winners were:
Our Central team ended up scooping every single award: they achieved Team with the Most Steps (a grand total of 1,317,717), Jamie Foster was named Individual with the Most Steps (447,025 steps) and ‘Forrest Gump and The Shrimps’ was voted Best Team Name by the directors.
Well done to all involved!