We mark another important milestone in our continued growth as the UK’s leading Road and Sewer Adoption Specialists as we announce the launch of JLES Legal Services!
Our new Legal Services Department will be assisting all JLES regions with legal advice and consultation, thus enabling our developer clients to achieve progression of their unadopted sites far quicker when ‘legal hindrances’ are present and delaying completion.
Please see below examples of where JLES Legal Services can assist in acting as a catalyst to remove legal hindrances associated with your Road and Sewer Adoptions.
• Facilitating Technical Approval and reviewing Road & Sewer Agreements.
• Deed of Grant of Easements & Deed of Dedication implementation.
• S116 Stopping up Orders & associated consents.
• S142 & S177 Licence Co-ordination.
• Consent to discharge & Landowner investigations.
• Local Authority & 3rd Party Solicitor liaisons.
For more information, please feel free to contact Legalservices@JLESGroup.com
We are very excited to have our own in-house legal resource and look forward to watching JLES Legal Services go from strength to strength!