Following the most recent board meeting, the Directors, are delighted to inform that Ben has been voted as JLES Employee of the Quarter for Quarter 2 of 2018.
The board wanted to recognise the effort that Ben has been giving in order to help Group support the regions in his role as QHSE Coordinator: –
- Completing site safety inspections
- Preparing Site Health and Safety information for issue to clients
- Delivering training sessions with regions on GDPR and Health and Safety
- Updating Policy documents and reviewing our standard documents
- Dealing with the ISO audit and internal audit information
- Handling contractor issues regarding site safety
- Encouraging wellbeing activities (Manchester Fun Run)
As a reward we booked for Ben and his partner to enjoy a spa break at Mottram Hall including dinner and treatments and hope that you both have a relaxing time there.
Congratulations and thank you from all the board and please do keep up the outstanding work and efforts that you are giving to the business.