Following the AGM in Barcelona, our Board of Directors have introduced an Employee of the Quarter award to recognise individual efforts and achievements in a given quarter.
At JLES, we are always looking for exciting and innovative ideas to reward our staff for all the hard work and effort they put in to the business and we are excited about this new reward.
Following the recent quarterly business reviews and board meetingthe Board decided to give the inaugural award to Bradley Hewitt, Divisional Manager of our Southern region.
His contribution throughout the quarter has been recognised and appreciated by the directors and takes account of the following points that were stated within the nomination: –
- Intensive liaison with Redrow construction manager to ensure multiple projects were completed in accordance with promises made by his Director
- Direct praise and recognition from Crest Nicholson following meeting with West Sussex County Council
- Working weekends and evenings (including early Sunday morning visit to inspect resident garden!)
- Delivering training to apprentices
- Travelling to and from sites between London and Lincolnshire to ensure projects were managed to completion
- Building relationships with Thames, Southern and Anglian Water and various local authorities
Bradley is one of our most experienced members of staff and we are all proud that he has been the first recipient of Employee of the Quarter.